Employment - Receptionist
We’re looking for a bright smiling face for our front desk! Experience wanted but not required. You would handle day to day client requests and activities.
- Answering phones, greeting customers at front desk, set showing appointments, manage key distribution, etc.
- Providing administrative support
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite including email capabilities.
- Concise communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Additional duties as required to support the administrative functions of the office.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years’ experience in a reception/front office environment.
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Coordinating vendors
- Transfer of utilities
- Other office support