Magnolia Property Management is looking for a Field Maintenance Technician. You may apply online by filling out the form below the job description.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – FIELD MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
This position entails general maintenance and other tasks for Magnolia Property Management’s properties in the Lake Charles area. Great customer service is key in this position. Magnolia Property Management manages numerous residential and commercial properties and prides itself on long term relationships with its tenants. A top priority is to take care of tenants’ needs on a timely basis. It is extremely important that Magnolia Property Management is well represented as it is common for the field maintenance personnel to be the most frequent contact with Magnolia Property Management’s tenants. A neat clean appearance, as well as professional behavior and communication is expected at all times. A current driver’s license with a good driving record is also required. High school diploma or GED required.
A daily routine (Monday-Friday) includes reporting to the office first thing in the morning and taking on an array of different tasks that may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Roof repairs to commercial buildings. Must be capable of and comfortable with climbing ladders.
- Minor structural, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Respond to emergencies during work and non-work hours as needed.
- Proper use and maintenance of company-owned tools and equipment.
- Complete a weekly timecard keeping good records of work in process and completed.
- Assisting other Magnolia Property Management employees and contractors with tasks that require extra help.
- Create and maintain a safe work environment.
- Be a good problem solver with a long term perspective to not only solve a problem, but see that the solution is executed to completion.
- Learn to pick priorities where the customers always come first.
- Be willing to learn about all facets of property maintenance.
- Be prepared and willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
A competitive salary with experience. To apply for this position, please include a resume and salary requirements.